Assalamualaikum n hope everyone having a cool holiday this CNY :)

Many things have happen to me these past 3 months..but it is settled one by one. Will tell u the stories when i get the time (n mood :P)

Tq for dropping by,readers! -2 February

Thursday, December 16

New semester wish~

'May happiness be with you now and bless you even more'

"All the best for the new sem. Lets strive our best =)"
-a wish n bfday present from a friend

Last sem was pretty hectic with all the drama like..
not getting my project sent on time, thus failing my studio :(
Impossible passing grade one of my theory subject :/
Bla bla blaaa..

But Alhamdulillah..everything will/have turn out alrite and im now in my (almost) last semester before graduating (wiiiii~ ^_^) I pray that nothing will make it impossible to finish up my degree by next june and graduate with my other friends.

I deeply hope so..

So, wishing all final year peers for smooth sailing till getting the scroll in hand. InsyaAllah~
All da best!!!


0 lovely comment:

Post a Comment