Assalamualaikum n hope everyone having a cool holiday this CNY :)

Many things have happen to me these past 3 months..but it is settled one by one. Will tell u the stories when i get the time (n mood :P)

Tq for dropping by,readers! -2 February

Thursday, July 2

Take care, Hajar

Everytime news of death of someone dears to someone close to me comes,
time seems to stop running eventhough the clock keeps ticking,
like nothing matters anymore…
cause in that paused phase,
I realize that nothing stays.
nothing is eternal.

I feel like wanna do nothing..
but life must go on.
And so, I write this post, in remembrance of my bestie, Noor Hajar’s mom who had just passed away.

Innalillah…
………………………………………………………………………..


To my loving frens and blog readers..

Death comes so sudden.
It comes in any situation, any age..u all must have know these.
What im trying to highlight here is…
u dunnu when is urs.
But u must know, u HAVE to prepare for it..every single day of u life..
ur temporary life.


Some might think..
’alaa..umur aku pnjg lagi. Sat2 nnt bile dah tue or dah sakit smpai tak leh bgn..aku akn cover balik. Taubat habis2an!’. some might not even gave it any thought.
dun wanna talk much. Jz read below:


“dn taubat itu tdklah ditrime Allah dr org2 y mengerjakan kjhtn hgga apabila dtg ajal kpd ssrg di atr mrk, barula ia mengatakan, ‘sy bnr2 brtaubat skang’. Dn tidak pula dtrime taubat dr org2 mnggl sdg mereke dlm kekafiran.”
[An-Nisa’:18]



Let us think…
Our life is spared now from the pains of death and after-death
because Allah know that is best for us.
By delaying our last-breath moment,
the bad have time to repent and the good can spread good to others.


Our life does have a purpose, dun u think?


Rasulullah said,
‘sekali2 jgnla slh seorg dr kalian mghrpkn kematian, sbb mgkn saja ia org y baik, shgga ia bisa mnmbh kebaikannya. Dn mgkn saja ia org y brk bisa brtaubat.
[HR Al-Bukhari]


But….

Rasulullah also said,
“Apabila Allah mahu jdkn hmbaNya baik (brkebajikn),
make Allah prcptkn bgnya blsn diatas dosa2 dn kslhnnya di dunia lg
dgn mnrnkn brmcm2 musibah.
Sebaliknya apabila Allah mahu jdkn ssrg hmbaNya jht (xberkebajikan),
make Allah akn mghimpunkn sgl dosa dn kslhnnya
dn menyekat sgla dosa itu dr dibls di dunia lg,
sblknya sgl dosa y dihmpnkn itu dibls spnhnya di akhirat kelak”

[Anas bin Malik]


If u face and value the difficulties that come by ur way, syukur..InsyaAllah, Jannah awaits u =)

…………………………………………………………………………………………………………


To my dearest hajar..


I can barely think of the most suitable words to comfort u.
to say everything will be ok, I myself dun think that way..
cause I believe it have change ur life somehow.

Ur mom must have been the closest human being 2 u..
being the person at ur side since the very second u were born.


But I can promise this (InsyaAllah)..
me,nad,nik,bell,and ur other loving frens will be there to support u.
will help u in any means possible to comfort u.

u have been there for me when I shed my tears throughout my difficult times.

And now,
I will be here for u…insyaAllah.

4 lovely comment:

Unknown said...

owh.. thanx mar...
aku terharu.. huhuhu...
aku ok je.. dun wori, be happy!!

cam xcaye je aku dah xde mak..
huk3...

p/s: misi mencari mak mertua bermula!!!

donad said...

eh eh ajaa ni bia betoi..

huhu

TitiE tQah said...

mar, u r such a nice fren n very supportive
although xknl hajar , takziah bt hajar n family

Mardhiah said...

Alhamdulillah..
itulah namenye kwn.

she's also have been such a nice n supportive fren to me.
hm2

Post a Comment